Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Previous Posts

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Drupal and SEO

So it's pretty incredible that two sites I registered just a month ago are now listed in Google. I installed drupal on both these sites and miraculously they are now being indexed. Not in MSN or Yahoo yet, but that's pretty cool. From what I've read, the Google "sandbox" (if there is one) can often keep a site out of the search engine for months. I'm now starting to write more articles to add more interesting content.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

June 30, 2006 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

July 17, 2006 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home